Someone at Sydney Indymedia has drafted a quiz
to determine whether you are a Nazi (link via It Comes In Pints
). Some of the questions are Aussie specific, and some are universal.
There are actually two tests. You're a Nazi if you answer "no" to at least three of these questions...
- Did Howard lie about WMD?
- Do you know who Rupert Murdoch is?
- Do you like cats?
- Did you ever believe in a conspiracy theory?
- Are there aliens out there?
- Did you ever use alternative medicine?
- Would you kill to defend yourself?
- Do you ever avoid walking in the cracks of the pavement?
- They would not do it without a reason, would they?
...or "yes" to at least three of these:
- Do you vote?
- Do you believe in God?
- Do you smoke?
- Should the Monarchy remain?
- Do you agree with corporal punishment for children?
- Would you kill for your country?
- Do you do martial arts?
- Did you ever kick your pet?
- Would you tell lies for your boss?
- Would you join the uniformed services?
- Do you like the changing of the guard?
- Did you answer these questions truthfully?
That conspiracy theory question needs to be qualified, considering that Jewish conspiracy theory is a staple of Nazism.
The "yes" section could qualify as Nazis a lot of the Jews who participated in the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising. I suspect that very few were atheists, and that few would have turned down the opportunity to participate in free elections. If joining the insurrection is the moral equivalent of 6, 7, and/or 10, then according to the quiz, they were Nazis.