Alan K. Henderson's Weblog

HOME   |   BLOGGER PROFILE   |   BLOGROLL  MAP   |   HENDERSON  PRIZE   |   EMAIL

COMMENTS TEMPORARILY CLOSED - MIGRATING FROM HALOSCAN/ECHO TO DISQUS
Old comments migrated to Disqus, currently working outtechnical issues

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

 
We Report, You Decide

Ironically, Fox's slogan could serve as a defense for a CNN reporter who reported a shooting suspect's Facebooked ethnic slurs - and actually reported what those slurs were. In comments I said this:

First question: do children still watch the news? That is the only issue that concerns me.

If reporters report that so-and-so said nasty stuff and tells the audience what those nasty words were, I'd say they're doing their job.

(Full disclosure: I prefer Fox over CNN. Hell, I prefer Instapundit over CNN.)

Labels: ,




Site Meter


Blogger