(Inspired by this story
- His poll numbers are too low.
- His second-in-command is Joe Biden.
- Birth certificate doesn't reek of sulfur.
- Tim LaHaye totally failed to predict his presidency.
- His political opponents don't spontaneously combust.
- The real Antichrist can create jobs.
- Did I mention his poll numbers?
- The Book of Revelation predicts a one-world currency - you think any American politician is capable of that?
- Did I mention jobs?
- Obama's number is 787,000,000,000, not 666.
Labels: Humor, Politics, Religion