Alan K. Henderson's Weblog

HOME   |   BLOGGER PROFILE   |   BLOGROLL  MAP   |   HENDERSON  PRIZE   |   EMAIL

COMMENTS TEMPORARILY CLOSED - MIGRATING FROM HALOSCAN/ECHO TO DISQUS
Old comments migrated to Disqus, currently working outtechnical issues

Saturday, April 23, 2011

 
Heh

Via the Daily Caller:



I had to Google to find out what "Jacob, Edward both have teams" means - I'm too old and too male to get Twilight references. When I saw the forest background, the first Jacob I thought of was the guy from Lost.

Decoding the "GTL with Sitch" line took a bit longer. I have never watched "Jersey Shore," never heard any slang terms peculiar to that show. For those as clueless as I am: GTL and Sitch.

The Michael Jackson peep should have been given hair. Good work on the jacket, though.

The Justin Bieber peep looks like a hobbit.

Labels: , ,




Site Meter


Blogger