COMMENTS TEMPORARILY CLOSED - MIGRATING FROM HALOSCAN/ECHO TO DISQUS
Old comments migrated to Disqus, currently working outtechnical issues
Sunday, April 10, 2011
From The Home Office On Arrakis
Posted by Alan at
9:10 PM |
Inspired by this post
...Top Ten Things Not To Say To A Space Alien
- "Is that a cookbook?"
- "Sorry, this is a no-parking zone."
- "What's ET really like?"
- "Our reception area for alien visitors is in Nevada - a place we call Area 51."
- "Nanoo, nanoo."
- "You're being hit up with a class action lawsuit for all those UFO abductions."
- "And DirecTV is complaining that you've been de-scrambling its satellite broadcasts."
- "You don't look anything like Michael Rennie."
- "Any predictions on the World Series?
- "The United Nations sends Charlie Sheen as Earth's emissary."