COMMENTS TEMPORARILY CLOSED - MIGRATING FROM HALOSCAN/ECHO TO DISQUS
Old comments migrated to Disqus, currently working outtechnical issues
Saturday, January 01, 2011
From The Home Office In Knoxville
Top 10 Things Overheard At The Secret Bloggers' Other New Years Eve Bash
Posted by Alan at
2:00 AM |
- "So, what do you think people will be saying about Ezra Klein's blog over a hundred years from now?"
- "Glenn's got a new way to find out how much his guests have been drinking - he sees how long it takes them to type 'indeed.'"
- "Someone get Drezner away from the karaoke machine!"
- "My blog is so obscure, MSNBC has more traffic."
- "Steve Green just crashed the HuffPo party - Arianna wants to know if we can spare some extra vodka."
- "At midnight we're dropping a large flaming donkey pinata."
- "Let me try that again...'indeed' has just one 'n,' right?"
- "Feeeeeelings, woh, woh, woh, feeeeeeeeeeeeelings..."
- "Want to head to my place and see my fiskings?"
- "Hey Glenn, your guest list just made WikiLeaks!