Alan K. Henderson's Weblog

HOME   |   BLOGGER PROFILE   |   BLOGROLL  MAP   |   HENDERSON  PRIZE   |   EMAIL

COMMENTS TEMPORARILY CLOSED - MIGRATING FROM HALOSCAN/ECHO TO DISQUS
Old comments migrated to Disqus, currently working outtechnical issues

Friday, June 25, 2010

 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

My answer to this question posed by CBS writer Jaywon Choe: Jeb Bush in 2012?

I never ever want to see another Bush in the White House. I don't care if it's Jeb, George P., Barbara, Jenna, or Kate. I don't even want Nunn Bush shoes worn at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. The name "Bush" will always evoke memories of pandering to the Democrats on taxes (Bush 41) or spending (Bush 43).

I want a candidate who will come right out and slam both Bushes on where they went wrong fiscally. You think any Bush relative would do that?

Jesse Jackson was right - stay out da Bushes!

Labels:




Site Meter


Blogger