Alan K. Henderson's Weblog

HOME   |   BLOGGER PROFILE   |   BLOGROLL  MAP   |   HENDERSON  PRIZE   |   EMAIL

COMMENTS TEMPORARILY CLOSED - MIGRATING FROM HALOSCAN/ECHO TO DISQUS
Old comments migrated to Disqus, currently working outtechnical issues

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

 
Channeling Patrick McGoohan

I got a big laugh this morning listening to Laura Ingraham's reportage on his latest speaking gig. The town hall meeting was organized so that every questioner has to take a number. All of a sudden I started reciting dialogue from "The Prisoner." "You are Number Six." "I am not a number, I am a free man!"

That exchange occurs at the very end of the opening sequence of the old TV show.



I've got some tan pants - where can I get a black jacket with white piping trim? And can I use Cash for Clunkers to trade in the Ford Ranger for a Lotus roadster?

Warn me if DoD starts doing research with ambulatory weather balloons. At least Rover doesn't hurt as much as SEIU thugs. (How ironic is it to get beat up by a union with half its membership employed in health care?)

Labels: ,




Site Meter


Blogger