Alan K. Henderson's Weblog

HOME   |   BLOGGER PROFILE   |   BLOGROLL  MAP   |   HENDERSON  PRIZE   |   EMAIL

COMMENTS TEMPORARILY CLOSED - MIGRATING FROM HALOSCAN/ECHO TO DISQUS
Old comments migrated to Disqus, currently working outtechnical issues

Saturday, January 03, 2009

 
Filling In The Blank

Does anyone out there know where I can find Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg's complete resume?

From Day One I have been leery of the criticisms of her on the basis of experience. I know that she's a lawyer, but I don't know what she's actually done with her law degree. I know she's a writer and sits on a bunch of boards, but specifics are hard to find through search engines that prioritize popular search results over useful ones. Still, from what little I can find Caroline does not strike me as an idler like some powdered-wigged duchess from the time of Louis XIV.

Regarding any candidate for House or Senate, I look first for sound ideology (which I don't expect from ANY David Paterson appointee), and some kind of track record of achievement. For most that achievement comes from traditional careers, but for others it may stem from offbeat pursuits. Is Caroline one of those others? I can't tell without examining the details of her resume.

Her political views regarding Israel will displease some lefties. And a lot of Muslims.

Labels:




Site Meter


Blogger