Alan K. Henderson's Weblog

HOME   |   BLOGGER PROFILE   |   BLOGROLL  MAP   |   HENDERSON  PRIZE   |   EMAIL

COMMENTS TEMPORARILY CLOSED - MIGRATING FROM HALOSCAN/ECHO TO DISQUS
Old comments migrated to Disqus, currently working outtechnical issues

Thursday, October 30, 2008

 
The Latest Obama Endorsements

Tom Metzger, Director of the White Aryan Resistance, backs Obama:

"The corporations are running things now, so it's not going to make much difference who's in there, but McCain would be much worse. He's a warmonger. He's a scary, scary person — more dangerous than Bush. Obama, according to his book, Dreams Of My Father, is a racist and I have no problem with black racists. I've got the quote right here: 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's white race.' The problem with Obama is he's being dishonest about his racial views. I'd respect him if he'd just come out and say, 'Yeah, I'm a black racist.' I don't hate black people. I just think it's in the best interest of the races to be separated as much as possible. See, I'm a leftist. I'm not a rightist. I hate the transnational corporations far more than any black person."

Obama says his book is misquoted - click the above link for details.

The source is an Esquire article titled Why White Supremacists Support Barack Obama. The title is a bit misleading - Ron Edwards, Imperial Wizard of the Imperial Klans of America, sees McCain as the lesser evil ("I don't like McCain, but he's the only one I can vote for...I'm going Republican and I talked to my guys and most of them are voting for McCain too"), and Yahanna is a black supremacist opposing Obama ("Every black leader that has some form of power has given black people false hope, when in fact, the closer they get to the white establishment, the more they become an actual enemy to black people").

Labels:




Site Meter


Blogger