The transcript is here
Commentary abounds from these and other sources:
- Jay Nordlinger Points 24 and 33 are noteworthy.
- Ramesh Ponnuru "An effective, dishonest speech."
- Peggy Noonan "The famous Greek amphitheatre didn't look all Alexander the Great if you were there. It looked instead like the big front display window at Macy's during Presidents Day Sales Weekend."
- Michelle Malkin snorts at many points of the speech.
- Paul Mirengoff has blow-by-blow commentary, and notes that the speech "wasn't better targeted towards the two groups Obama must have to win the election -- Hillary Clinton-supporting women and independent voters."
- John McCain rebuts several claims in the speech, backed up with evidence..