Alan K. Henderson's Weblog

HOME   |   BLOGGER PROFILE   |   BLOGROLL  MAP   |   HENDERSON  PRIZE   |   EMAIL

COMMENTS TEMPORARILY CLOSED - MIGRATING FROM HALOSCAN/ECHO TO DISQUS
Old comments migrated to Disqus, currently working outtechnical issues

Monday, August 04, 2008

 
From The Home Office In Corpus Christi, Texas

Top Ten Remarks Overheard At My 30-Year High School Reunion:

  1. "I knew my second marriage was in trouble when I found pentagrams carved all over the bed slats."
  2. "You look like you can still fit in your cheerleader uniform. Here, have some cheesecake."
  3. "That was YOU I've been chatting with all these months on Second Life?"
  4. "I'm working for the DEA these days - ironic, isn't it?"
  5. "Barack Obama is a year younger than I am - now I really feel old.
  6. "Do you know that Xenu has a plan for your life?"
  7. "What happened to all the cheesecake?"
  8. "FREEBIRD!"
  9. "My yearbook photo is horrible - I look like that chick in the Classmates.com ads."
  10. "My hair was darker when I first started organizing this reunion."

Labels:




Site Meter


Blogger