Top Ten Remarks Overheard At My 30-Year High School Reunion:
- "I knew my second marriage was in trouble when I found pentagrams carved all over the bed slats."
- "You look like you can still fit in your cheerleader uniform. Here, have some cheesecake."
- "That was YOU I've been chatting with all these months on Second Life?"
- "I'm working for the DEA these days - ironic, isn't it?"
- "Barack Obama is a year younger than I am - now I really feel old.
- "Do you know that Xenu has a plan for your life?"
- "What happened to all the cheesecake?"
- "My yearbook photo is horrible - I look like that chick in the Classmates.com ads."
- "My hair was darker when I first started organizing this reunion."