Alan K. Henderson's Weblog

HOME   |   BLOGGER PROFILE   |   BLOGROLL  MAP   |   HENDERSON  PRIZE   |   EMAIL

COMMENTS TEMPORARILY CLOSED - MIGRATING FROM HALOSCAN/ECHO TO DISQUS
Old comments migrated to Disqus, currently working outtechnical issues

Thursday, September 14, 2006

 
Three Things

Emily at It Comes in Pints has been tagged with this meme. Think I'll tag myself and see what I can do with it.

Things that scare me:

  • Roller coasters
  • Dallas freeways
  • McCain-Feingold

People who make me laugh (limiting myself to people living):

Things I hate the most:

  • Crime, especially terrorism
  • Appeasement
  • Political correctness

Things I don't understand:

  • Quantum physics
  • The popularity of modern sitcoms
  • Why anyone ever paid money for WordPerfect for DOS

Things I'm doing right now:

  • Typing this
  • Sitting in my swivel chair
  • Listening to the hum of the computer

Things I want to do before I die:

  • Marry
  • Raise child(ren)
  • Witness a solar eclipse

Things I can do:

  • See perspectives that many people miss
  • Simple origami
  • Left shoulder roll (from a standing position, step forward with left foot, bend down, flip forward while rolling on left shoulder blade, come up in standing position - DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS WITHOUT INSTRUCTION)

Ways to describe my personality:

  • Geeky intellectual
  • Usually reserved
  • Quirky sense of humor

Things I can't do:

Things I think you should listen to:

Things you should never listen to:

Things I'd like to learn:

  • More history
  • Waltz
  • More HTML wouldn't hurt

Favourite foods:

  • Lasagne
  • Pizza with lots of Canadian bacon
  • Chinese

Beverages I drink regularly:

  • Decaf coffee with French vanilla creamer
  • Decaf tea
  • Ginger ale

Shows I watched as a kid:

  • "All in the Family"
  • "M*A*S*H"
  • "Scooby-Doo"




Site Meter


Blogger