Alan K. Henderson's Weblog

HOME   |   BLOGGER PROFILE   |   BLOGROLL  MAP   |   HENDERSON  PRIZE   |   EMAIL

COMMENTS TEMPORARILY CLOSED - MIGRATING FROM HALOSCAN/ECHO TO DISQUS
Old comments migrated to Disqus, currently working outtechnical issues

Thursday, April 20, 2006

 
The Envelope, Please XII

The Cato Institute awarded its 2006 Milton Friedman Prize for Advancing Liberty to former Estonian prime minister Mart Laar, who engineered the nation's post-Communist economic restructiring (link via Volokh Conspiracy). I've been linking the Index of Economic Freedom report on Estonia on the right sidebar under "International Honors" (click the flag icon).

(For those curious, I came up with the name for my own freedom prize some time before I'd heard of the Freidman prize. It was the only name I could come up with.)




Site Meter


Blogger