Alan K. Henderson's Weblog

HOME   |   BLOGGER PROFILE   |   BLOGROLL  MAP   |   HENDERSON  PRIZE   |   EMAIL

COMMENTS TEMPORARILY CLOSED - MIGRATING FROM HALOSCAN/ECHO TO DISQUS
Old comments migrated to Disqus, currently working outtechnical issues

Sunday, February 19, 2006

 
Which Firefly Character Are You?


"The Fugitive"


Which Firefly character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Actually, I have a little bit in common with each of the crew:

Mal  Owning a spaceship is my dream job.
Wash  Non-athletic. In person I tend to be laid back.
Inara  Can be diplomatic when I want to be.
Zoe  Loyal - will leave no one behind (see "War Stories").
Kaylee  Wants to find the good in people.
Shepherd Book  Spiritually-minded. Tend to be even-tempered...
Jayne  ...except when my gorram computer is misbehaving.
Simon  I share his prowess at wooing women.
River  Geeky intellectual. Weird sense of humor. Sees perspectives that most people miss.

Update: Just for fun, I'll list some things I dont' have in common with the characters, other than the obvious (space travel, criminal connections, armed combat experience, gender in 4 cases).

Mal  I don't blame God when the good guys lose a war.
Wash  Don't like Hawaiian shirts.
Inara  I know the real meaning of "companion" (explanation in this post under the Companionship heading).
Zoe  Non-athletic.
Kaylee  Not as hypersensitive as she is. And if I were a spaceship engineer, I'd find a way to install showers on the ship.
Shepherd Book He's a pacifist who occasionally finds himself in combat. I'm a noncombatant who subscribes to just war theory.
Jayne  More cultured, less belligerent.
Simon  No medical training. Not prone to punching commanding officers.
River  Firmer grasp on reality. Amygdala is fully intact.




Site Meter


Blogger