Alan K. Henderson's Weblog

HOME   |   BLOGGER PROFILE   |   BLOGROLL  MAP   |   HENDERSON  PRIZE   |   EMAIL

COMMENTS TEMPORARILY CLOSED - MIGRATING FROM HALOSCAN/ECHO TO DISQUS
Old comments migrated to Disqus, currently working outtechnical issues

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

 
The Envelope, Please VII

Damian Penny links to RetroCrush's 100 Most Annoying Things of 2005. I agree with #44, too:

BABY BRATZ
Not satisfied with making dolls of teenagers that look like hookers, we now have slutty toddler figures for the kids to enjoy. I knew it was a mistake putting Michael Jackson on Hasbro’s Board of Directors.

This page features pics of four of the Bratz Babyz. (The one with the black kitty looks like she's telling someone off.) This is what they look like when they grow up. Ugh.

Seriously, if Jacko were on the Board of Directors, there'd be a line of boy Bratz. Maybe they're scheduled to come out next Christmas.

I suppose I shoudl be thankful that I don't know who #28 is, other than that he's been dissed recently. I'll check Wikipedia one of these days out of curiosity.

Don't forget to scroll down to #12. Trust me.




Site Meter


Blogger