Alan K. Henderson's Weblog

HOME   |   BLOGGER PROFILE   |   BLOGROLL  MAP   |   HENDERSON  PRIZE   |   EMAIL

COMMENTS TEMPORARILY CLOSED - MIGRATING FROM HALOSCAN/ECHO TO DISQUS
Old comments migrated to Disqus, currently working outtechnical issues

Monday, September 26, 2005

 
Music To Blog By

(A slight rewording of the Firefly theme song)

Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the Net from me

Take me to pajama-town
Tell MSM I won't back down
Fisk them all from sea to sea
You can't take the Net from me

There's no place I can't be
Since I found the blogospheeere
You can't take the Net from me

(Emperor Misha anticipates the upcoming Serenity movie.)

Update: It Comes In Pints plugs this post, with links to a couple of other Firefly/Serenity posts.

Update: I bet this parody would be banned in China - scroll up to the post right above this one for details.

Labels: ,




Site Meter


Blogger