Alan K. Henderson's Weblog

HOME   |   BLOGGER PROFILE   |   BLOGROLL  MAP   |   HENDERSON  PRIZE   |   EMAIL

COMMENTS TEMPORARILY CLOSED - MIGRATING FROM HALOSCAN/ECHO TO DISQUS
Old comments migrated to Disqus, currently working outtechnical issues

Friday, August 19, 2005

 
Gorelick Spam

Glenn Reynolds has stumbled across an email campaign aimed at ending the criticism of Jamie Gorelick. The email reads thus:

I am disturbed by your continual smears of honorable Americans like Jamie Gorelick. If you disagree with the opinions of Ms. Gorelick, then please voice that at your discretion, but engaging in personal smears campaigns at the behest of Karl Rove and Grover Norquist really do a disservice to your readers. Jamie Gorelick’s memo did not disallow sharing of information between the military and the FBI. Please issue a correction in your next blog.

This is evidently being sent to all sorts of people, whether they have or haven't written about Gorelick and Able Danger.

I haven't received the email either. Nor have I written on Gorelick or Able Danger - but Captain's Quarters and My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy have. Michelle Malkin has a plethora of links.

If I get the email, I'm sending a brief reply: "Bite me."




Site Meter


Blogger