I've made a few additions and subtractions.
- Gone is the PayPal button, an experiment which had long run its course.
- The Rummy quote is now an animated GIF on the sidebar. If you scroll to the very bottom and do a "select all," you'll see the quote in very tiny print - an old website trick for getting the attention of search engines.
- The Estonia and Israel icons under "honors" are much smaller; this and other changes bring the blogroll portion closer to the top of the page.
- The Henderson Prize announcement is now a temporary marquee at the top of the body portion of the blog.
- The row of links along the top are new, with links to my slightly-informative Blogger Profile, my continuously-updated "Countries on my Blogroll" post (a world map powered by World66.com's "visited countries" site, which highlights countries represented on the blogroll), the page at Sasha Castel's (currently in hiatus) blog that lists all my posts there, the Henderson Prize for thre Addancement of Liberty site, and an email link.
- I now have comments! The comments window has a montage of images from POE News' Rumsfeld Fighting Technique post, and a list of comments rules, except for one extra: don't try to guess the winner of the Henderson Prize! I will delete such attempts.
If you haven't seen it, there's an update to the previous post. Joe Bob says check it out.