Alan K. Henderson's Weblog

HOME   |   BLOGGER PROFILE   |   BLOGROLL  MAP   |   HENDERSON  PRIZE   |   EMAIL

COMMENTS TEMPORARILY CLOSED - MIGRATING FROM HALOSCAN/ECHO TO DISQUS
Old comments migrated to Disqus, currently working outtechnical issues

Saturday, June 18, 2005

 
A Musical Interlude

I can’t get no satisfaction
I'm in Gitmo, out of action
And they pry, and they pry, and they pry, and they pry
I'm in Gitmo, I'm in Gitmo

I was drivin’ my bomb-rigged car
And that man comes on the bullhorn
And he’s tellin’ me I'll be put away
They'll drill me for useful information
While I'm under incarceration
I'm in Gitmo, mo, mo, mo
Hey hey hey, Guantanamo Bay

I can’t get no satisfaction
I'm in Gitmo, out of action
And they pry, and they pry, and they pry, and they pry
I'm in Gitmo, I'm in Gitmo

When I’m brought in for questions
And the interrogator tells me
How free I can be if I talk
Well I won't say a thing 'cause the infidel
Won't kill for Allah like me
I'm in Gitmo, mo, mo, mo
Hey hey hey, Guantanamo Bay

I can’t get no satisfaction
I'm in Gitmo, out of action
And they pry, and they pry, and they pry, and they pry
I'm in Gitmo, I'm in Gitmo

Well, I'm locked away from the world
And they're pouring this and they're playing that
My space invaded by some girl
She tells me, "Baby better spill the beans next week
Your terrorist friends are on a losing streak"
I'm in Gitmo, mo, mo, mo
Hey hey hey, Guantanamo Bay

I'm in Gitmo, I'm in Gitmo
No satisfaction
Don't flush that Koran
No satisfaction

Update: Original lyrics here.

Update: Lyrics tweak - "And some girl invades my space" is now "My space invaded by some girl."

Update: More lyrics tweakage. Had to have something about the Koran flushing in there (original had "No satisfaction" repeated three times). And "They'll drill me for information" is now "They'll drill me for useful information."




Site Meter


Blogger