Alan K. Henderson's Weblog

HOME   |   BLOGGER PROFILE   |   BLOGROLL  MAP   |   HENDERSON  PRIZE   |   EMAIL

COMMENTS TEMPORARILY CLOSED - MIGRATING FROM HALOSCAN/ECHO TO DISQUS
Old comments migrated to Disqus, currently working outtechnical issues

Thursday, May 19, 2005

 
My Own PhotoShop Contest

My submissions really don't catch the spirit of Patrick Ruffini's PhotoShop contest (see earlier post), so I've decided to host a contest of my own. Send me your PhotoShop/Paint Shop Pro/whatever creations depicting bloggers as Star Wars characters. Here are the rules:

  • Image width must be no larger than 400 pixels, the standard width of most of the images I put on this site.
  • No nudity.
  • No vulgar language in any images that contain text.
  • Remember that this is about bloggers AS Star Wars character, not WITH them. If you depict Glenn Reynolds blending an Ewok, he must be PhotoShopped as one of the characters.

Deadline is whenever I feel like it. I'm making this up as I go along.




Site Meter


Blogger